How to beat stress?
In today's world we are increasingly exposed to stress. We work hard, decide family and other problems, for this reason we often experience stress. Stress can lead to physical, mental and emotional health problems. It affects the entire surrounding atmosphere.
Lyndelle Palmer Clarke, personal growth expert and author of the Dailygreatness Journal range, suggest 6 tips on how to beat stress:
- Acknowledge your triggers. When you know about stress and its reasons, then you control the situation. Limit the impact of stress on you. Change the mind-set.
- Follow the source. Get to the source of stress to root it out. The faster you beat the main reason of stress, the better you will feel.
- Remember to breathe. To reduce stress, just pay attention to your breathing. Take a deep breath and you will feel better.
- Journaling. Write your thoughts on paper so that the brain can more easily deal with problems.
- Take a day off. Relax from work and other things, restore their strength.
- Build a foundation. Build your list for stress relief.
ссылка(и) на источник(и): http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/health-and-fitness/2015040124385/top-6-tips-to-beat-stress/
Author: Ksenia Trifonova