7 powerful Cristiano Ronaldo quotes
Do yo want to be successful? I hope you do because it's a great motivation for you not to spend your time and life for things that don't develop you. Learn from the greats and give your dreams the respect they deserve.
1. "We should make the most of life, enjoy it because that’s the way it is"
Life is short. So don’t spend it focusing on negativity. Make the most of it by focusing on pleasure.
2. "If we can’t help our family, who are going to help?" It’s good to desire success. But it’s equally important to care for your family. Without them, you won’t be where you are today.
3. "We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them"
Don’t just talk about what you want to do. Go out and do it. People love the sound of their dreams and keep talking about them. But only those who work hard ever taste greatness.
4. "But I don’t want to be compared to anyone – I’d like to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here" Your craft and your talent come from within you. They’re not dependent on what others are doing. Take inspiration but never get jealous.
5. "I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from" You have the ability to live your dreams. But you have to call the shots. Make a plan and take massive action. The future favors the relentless.
6. "Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable" Never listen to the haters around you. Instead, take their hate as motivation and prove them wrong. The same fire which burns one can become the fuel for another.
7. "I’ve never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best" You don’t become the best overnight. You need to set powerful intentions every day, every month, every year, to go beyond your own reach and to grow to the next level.