SMART CONTAINERS PLATFORM — DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS FOR REFRIGERATING TRANSPORT
Logistics is third most important direction in which blockchain technologies are used to reliably track cargo, as well as to monitor its condition in real time. Information is updated on the blockchain by sensors – networks of IoT devices and means of off-line control units controlling the delivery.
Similar projects have been implemented, but the developers of Smart Containers offer a lot of refrigerated transport in a separate network. This type of delivery involves to use of containers with the possibility of creating a certain microclimate within the container for the whole time of transportation.
Such goods receive a «green light» at customs office, during loading and shipping, assuming the responsibility of the carrier to comply with the delivery time. It may be perishable products or fruits, medical applications or special equipment.
- Spoilage of products is often determined «by eye», which brings losses to business
- Medicines that have become unusable from a temperature jump — can lead to numerous deaths if a large batch is delivered
Therefore, Smart Containers platform, using the sensors of IoT devices, will reliably monitor and record data on temperature regime on the whole route of container in a constant blockchain.
Main mission of the SmartContainers project is to ensure the reliability of humanitarian aid supplies to poor countries and areas of local conflicts. The so-called «hot spots of the planet» — are geographically located in hot climatic conditions: Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America. Reliability of reefer cargoes for the victims is a matter of rescuing thousands of human lives.
SMART CONTAINERS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN LOGI CHAIN
Smart Container is a high-tech device from the Swiss company Smart Containers Group, which is widely used by medical and logistics companies. After further refinement and adjustment of when the containers will pass information to Logi Chain.
Logi Chain is a specially designed blockchain with decentralized applications that unite the work of customers, logistics and insurance companies on one platform. Each participant receives:
- Free access to data about the microclimate and movement of containers
- The ability to issue a smart-contract and insurance with any delivery terms automatically tracked in the blockchain
- The ability to replace a huge paperwork on smart contract that will save on infrastructure
- Low costs of payments and mutual settlements with the LOGI token
FEATURES ICO SMART CONTAINERS
On the SmartContainers crowdsale you can buy two types of tokens – «investment» and «user» ones:
- SMARC token for long-term investors who will receive 20% per year of the initially placed funds, followed by the transfer of shares issued during the IPO of Smart Containers Group
- LOGI tioken – internal currency of the SmartContainers platform participating in mutual settlements and traded on cryptocurrency exchanges
During Smart Containers ICO, first investors will be offered 20% of tokens LOGI and 80% SMARC.
INVESTMENT ATTRACTIVENESS OF THE PROJECT
Depending on the chosen investment goals, it is better for speculators to choose LOGI tokens, the limited issue of which and the narrow specifics of Smart Containers services can significantly affect the growth of the exchange rate when listing tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges. Long-term investment are more attractive for the following reasons:
- Possibility of self-production of containers and IoT devices of SmartContainers Group
- The presence of two large regular customers, who will receive a part of ICO tokens
- Opportunity to become a shareholder of the company and add to 20% of income — dividends from shares, as well as profit from the mandatory growth of securities during the IPO