Organization of national sports games. Part 2
Third, strengthen organization and guidance, and play the role of teachers in the game
1. Take observation as the main and be an observer.
- When the child is free to start the game, we pay attention to carefully observe the behavior and performance of the child in the game, grasp the movements and game level of the child, but interfere with the child's game, and sometimes join the child's game as the player.
- Play games on an equal footing with young children, and strive to create a relaxed and free game atmosphere to let children experience the fun of folk games.
2. grasp the timing of guidance
- Be a helper When we find that children are having difficulty in the game, we can help the child in time or reduce the difficulty of the game, let the child complete the game task and experience the happiness of success.
- For example, when young children are playing sandbags, we find that they can't complete the action of continuously throwing sandbags according to the game requirements, and lose the enthusiasm of the game. So we let the children practice hands throwing sandbags or throwing sandbags with each other. Re-mobilize the interest in toddler games.
3. Grasp the object and scope of guidance.
- Based on the performance and problems in the game, we give collective guidance and individual guidance. If children are found to have non-compliance with the rules and affect the progress of the game, they should generally guide the individual children, emphasizing the importance of the rules, so that the children must understand the rules to follow the rules.
- When it is found that individual children have uncooperative behavior, they can individually make a prompt or talk without affecting other children's games. When we started the game, we also paid attention to doing observation and recording work, analyzing the problems found in the game, constantly adjusting the guidance methods, and further improving the guidance level of the game.
Fourth, constantly adapt and innovate the content of the game, giving the folk game a new vitality.
1. We have selected the folk games we have tapped to follow the principle of “Ancient for the Present
the New Method of Ancient Law”, and scientifically adapt it according to the actual situation of the children, and innovate the folk sports games in terms of content and form, so that folk sports The fun of the game is combined with the actual life of the child, and then free to choose the game according to the characteristics of children of different ages. The children have a strong interest in adapting folk games, such as the "chicken eating insects", let the "chicken" to eat insects through some obstacles to the destination, the main purpose is to let the children exercise balance; "Eagle catching chickens ", can develop the dodge ability of young children; "Dragon Boat" practice children's collective squat walking action, these game rules are simple, moderate amount of exercise, suitable for kindergarten children to play, they can not only develop children's motor skills, but also cultivate children's Good spirits such as cooperative spirit and orderly games.
2. Increase the fun of traditional sports games
Since the launch of this activity, in order to let the teachers actively and wholeheartedly devote themselves to the activities, we ask the teachers to actively collect some resources of folk fun sports games, and integrate some traditional gameplay and creative gameplay to let the teachers truly The land becomes a supporter, guide, and collaborator of early childhood game activities. When faced with difficulties encountered by children in the game, we did not directly teach them how to play, but joined the activity as a game companion, such as: "I want to play your game, let me try." At the same time, the teacher creates a relaxed and pleasant game atmosphere for the children, and gives the children some inspiration for the gameplay. During the game with the teacher, the child feels the correct gameplay through observation, interaction with the teacher and the companion, and finds the failure. The reason is to play a hidden demonstration role for children's learning. For example, in the face of repeated failures of children trying to jump the rope, the teacher participated in the game of playing the grass jump rope, and reminded the child to observe how the teacher's straw rope turned and jumped. The children looked at it seriously, as if they had realized something, and began to practice again.