Essay writing is an important ritual that students have to take care of regardless of the course study and institution. However, some students find the essay writing process very easy but for others, it is a real struggle. Many students do not bother to practice and end up making the same mistakes again and again. It is better to contact a legitimate essay writing help free. No one wants to learn from their mistakes but to succeed in essay writing, it is a good practice if you remember the common mistakes that you need to avoid in your essay.
Here you can find the 5 common mistakes to avoid and make the whole writing process more productive and less stressful for you.
- Students usually do not care much about the thesis statement and that is where they make a terrible mistake. The essay is entirely based on the thesis statement that should come at the end of the introductory paragraph.
- When student is short on time and often copy other’s work to not miss the deadline. Make sure your paper is free from intended or unintended plagiarism. If your paper requires other people’s ideas, don’t forget to cite the sources you have used in your essay.
- Students mostly rely on the computer’s in-built spell checker. Keep in mind that it is not just enough, do check your paper on the spell checker. But before submitting the paper, manually check it one more time to catch mistakes and make sure the paper is free from spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Students sometimes do not care about the flow of information. Whenever a new paragraph begins, make sure it contains a transition word to maintain a flow in your essay so the reader does not get confused.
- Sometimes to reach the required word limit, students keep on repeating the information. Repetition of the same information can easily affect your marks. It is better to start a new mini topic (in the body paragraphs) when you are out of ideas and the word count is long.
Keep in mind the above rules no matter what type of essay and topic you are writing on. If you have already lost hope and need help with your essay writing assignment and request for free essays to solve your essay writing troubles.